lime pine cones

For the past few weeks, we have been working day in and day out on our upcoming retail shows. I have been ordering, organizing, buying, building, cutting trees, and spraying pine cones. Yep, spraying pine cones, lime in fact. We are excited for these shows and have been preparing a great deal for them. We have had to break out the saws, hammers, and spray paint cans to get these booths together. It will be worth it in the end, but wow can it tire you out.

In the middle of our preparations and all of our going ons, we get word that our parents will both be undergoing individual surgeries in the coming weeks (yes, we should have a frequent surgery family pass)... and then, to top it off my mom gets violently ill AND shares it with me! So, I have been down for the count the past four days (miserable) and found out today that my dad got it yesterday. I guess the family that shares stays together.

On Wednesday, my brother and I get to select hundreds of lamps for our shows in a hot warehouse. YAY! The fun never ends. Actually, we can't wait to get our hands dirty and select some awesome lamps. This quarter is going to fly by... one lime pine cone at a time!

No comments: