What's up with Jenny and Police?

So, lately I have been noticing a trend in my life. Police everywhere. There was the hold up at Dollar General. Then, the infamous COPS night. Then, the eery night at O'Charley's. Then, tonight as I'm leaving work and walking to my car in the Jackson Heights parking lot. Across the street at a loan company, a robbery in action or just finished. Police swarmed everywhere on the street corner. Guns a-blazing! I think I'm a magnetic for police action. I have seen more blue lights and guns drawn in the past few months than I care to see. If you are a criminal or you are are thinking about committing a crime, stay away from Broad Street. Good rule of thumb: The police can be at any major street in Murfreesboro less than 5 minutes. So, do yourself a favor and look up the city Woodbury.

No comments: