Doss Rewind
We are in the midst of the coming and going so much that our townhouse is taking on attributes of an airport landing strip. Kris has joined not one, but two soccer teams and frequents the soccer fields whenever he can. However, lately with all the rain and storms he has been grounded to the house. This Saturday marked his second official games. His teams lost one and tied another. He scored a goal and had 2 assists. He also had a collision with another player and we have been icing down his knee ever since. He is sore right now from his doubleheader on Saturday, but he is loving every minute of it. He also has what appears to be ringworm. He thinks he got it from me, but this has not been proven.
We heard that there is a fake ringworm that is going around. You treat it just like ringworm, but it isn't ringworm. I forgot what it is called but we are putting our money on that theory. Very strange for two people to get weird red rings and have no access to animals or children. Oh well, we got the fancy cream and soon he will be cured too.
I think I have 2 more weeks of school to go. Really, I have lost count. I have been busy with last minute case studies that have to be turned in. Also, I have been assisting my sister with her senior project. She is graduating on May 3rd. My father and mother can't wait for that day. Both grandparents are attending the event. It will be great to see both sets. Besides that, I'm driving my car everywhere. I love it! I can't wait to go on a long trip soon. I continually find new features on it and fall in love all over again with the car.
I had planned to take the summer off from school, but after calculating when I could graduate. I scheduled 3 classes for this summer. I know I am pushing myself, but if I take these 3 classes, I will graduate next May and can space out the really hard classes for this fall and coming spring. I will keep you posted if this idea turns out for the best. I'm sure I will hate it soon enough. It involves a Saturday class for 5 weeks and a Tuesday/Thursday class for a month and half. So for about a month, I will be on campus 3 times a week, which includes all day on Saturdays. Fun, Fun! Oh well, at least I will have my MBA soon enough. And...that's the Doss Rewind for the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment