iLikey

Kris and I are now a part of the largest wireless network, AT&T. Yes, we joined the dark side and now have what I said I would never own again. We were out of our Sprint contract and of course, we wanted to see what was out there. Naturally, I gravitated to AT&T because of the iPhone. So we went on Saturday and found out that our monthly bill would be lower than with Sprint and then we learned Kris' work give 18% off. So it was a no brainer. We saved money for new phones and just as you would have guessed by now. I got the iPhone.

It is seriously the best piece of technology that I have ever owned and that is saying a lot. It is amazing!! Two thumbs up, way up! Kris got a cool phone too. He didn't want the fancy iPhone because of his job, but he enjoys mine. I can now update my blog from my phone. How cool! So when I'm in class about to fall asleep, I can play on the internet. The real internet, not WAP. Yea! I'm such a nerd. Well, I have much more to write about but I don't want to jinx ourselves. I will explain later this week. Have a wonderful week! Happy Monday!

No comments: