Type A...Arial

I love fonts. Okay, I am a font nerd. So it was interesting to see what font I would be by using this website... I happen to be Baskerville Italic. I'm Rational, Understated, Traditional, and Relaxed. Interesting that is what it came up with. I also did my color on this website and came up Lavender Mist Pantone 16-3307. I'm a writer, creative, and emotional. Don't know about writer, but I love being creative and I definitely got the emotional gene. It went on to say that I tend to be emotionally complex, well aren't we all.

Probably the line that fits me the most is that I can grasp ideas and concepts that most people can't wrap their minds around. I have always thought my mind works differently than most, not in a better way just a different way. Well, that was my fun the other day... now for the Super Bowl, my Super Bowl (aka The Academy Awards) that is. Rolling out The Red Carpet now.

No comments: