Dandy Candy

Over the weekend, my mom and I went to Memphis. We went to the Spring Market. On our way we passed about 20 Corvettes with all Texas license plates. It was neat to see, but really hard to pass on the I-40. We spent hours at the market and had a wonderful time together. We left the market and traveled to Saddle Creek to my candy store (to others it is known as the Apple Store). We went, we drooled, and mom succumbed to the awesomeness and switched from PC to MAC. She won't regret and neither will you. Of course, I played with the iPad. It is even more impressive in person. No, I won't be buying this version. I will probably get the 2nd or 3rd version, but it was neat to play with even if for a fleeting moment in time. I put my stamp on it too before I left.

No comments: