Recent Happenings

I have officially kept a plant alive for more than a year, which means I'm ready for motherhood, right? I have been super busy. My Saturday class has become more intense than anyone has let on. I hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel on 10/07, the day after my class is done. I am working on 10 page research paper, which I haven't done in years. Life as we know it is being put on pause. The only delight I have had while home working away is my new marathon obsession of past television shows in sequence. I have completed all seasons of Saved by the Bell (Junior High, Senior High, and College Years – including the Hawaiian trip and Wedding… yes I’m that deprived for entertainment) and finished Season 1 of Everwood while waiting on Party of Five to arrive in the mail. I know it sounds crazy and expensive, but it actually structures my homework time. I know to take a break after every 2 episodes. I know it is silly, but it is my sanity plea for the month of September.


Update: My car radio has decided to show the love this past week. Only thing is that the Hairspray Broadway Musical CD is stuck in it and all I can listen to is "Hairspray!" It won't eject and I can't flip over to the radio. So needless to say, even though I am grateful for this gift after so many silent hours in my car...I'm about tapped out on the Hairspray musical numbers.

No comments: