1 Down, a Lifetime to Go
Wow, busy is not the word. We celebrated our first anniversary twice. We went to Kathy Griffin the weekend before and on the actual day (yesterday) we went to a movie...of course! We spent the entire day together. We took time to renew our promise to each other and truly feel blessed to have had a great first year together. We are looking forward to many more. We ate our cake and lived. It tasted just as I had remembered a year ago. We did throw it out after a quick bite, but we did eat a piece and really that is what counts. However, I did break a mirror on our anniversary in doors so I don't know if that negates the cake or if I need to feed a black cat salt under a ladder on Friday the 13th to reverse the curse. Just kidding!

Kris has been busy with extra hours at work and weekend work. Yea for the extra cash, boo for the hours! Plus, he is playing soccer and coaching a team. I am still going strong with my 3 graduate classes and work craziness. Since the Feds cut the interest rate, jobs are flowing out of every company. I'm not complaining but there is a shortage of people lately. We are both looking forward to end of October when we finally can slow down again and rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment