stache it away.


I keep up with trends. I feel like I'm "in the know" at least half of the time, but this mustache trend bugs me a bit. Maybe I'm not into it because it went so trendy, so fast. Every where you turn, there was a bridal party or kids with fake mustaches. There were necklaces, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc. I don't dig the "stache" to say the least.

Kris tried to bug me one weekend by keeping a pencil thin stache after shaving. Yuck! I think staches, like cats they have an agenda. No good can from a mustache. It seems creepy in a way. Remember the Guess Who? game? I would always ask "Does your person have a mustache?" Try to eliminate all of those creepy guys first. Some trends I can get behind, but this one needs to be stached away. This poster is the only thing that I can condone since it involves font-related humor.

No comments: