Splish, Splash Reunion

I have been so busy with studying for the GMAT (which I take this Saturday), taking a Grad class (preparing for another class next week), finishing my 3 month training at my job, and life's other fun occurrences that I haven't posted pictures from our trip to Jackson. I reunited with college roommate Mary and college friends Beth and Kristin. We all met at Beth’s house in Milan and over a buffet of goodies swapped college stories, baby stories, and work stories. I'm trying to remember to spend time with friends in the midst of my ever-changing hectic life. New additions to the college group, Emerson and Phillip. Mary Page Crutcher and Beth Slay Buckner both have beautiful children that entertained us for hours.


I took pictures of “supermodel in the making” Emerson or known to her close friends as “Emmy.” She wouldn’t stop posing for the camera.


Phillip was all smiles and gleefully played in his pool while we were talking. I can already tell he is going to break many hearts with his devilish good looks and charm. The afternoon/night was a fantastic way to start the summer festivities.

  

Emmy in her infamous supermodel pose, I hear she won't get out of bed for less than 2 bottles.

  

Emerson has the "pout" pose down too!

  

Emerson has found her thumb and it taste great!

  

Phillip is a heartbreaker and knows how to have fun with anywhere, ask him about empty film bottles.

  

Phillip showing off his "wink" that he gives to the girls and his self-portrait with my camera.

  

  
Cutie Pies!

No comments: