I (heart) Huckabee!
I started off Indecision 2008, like most not knowing who to vote for. Back a few months ago,
I was all for Law & Order Fred Thompson. I think now he is laying low for Vice President ticket. I understand, he should relax and enjoy the White House while he can. Lately, though I have been pulling for Mike
Huckabee. I took one of those random tests who predict who you should vote for. First time, it came up John Edwards. To my horror, a Democrat (sorry Kristen). I forgot to answer some questions. I took it again and it came up with Mike Huckabee. I asked everyone in the office who that was...no one knew him. Since the primaries started, he has become a front runner in my mind. I won't discuss politics too much on here since most of my friends are Dems. But I (heart) Huckabee! And besides, Chuck Norris and Stephen Colbert say to vote for him!


No comments:
Post a Comment