Say It Ain't So...

Thompson is out of the presidential race. Of course, I would love to have him as the next  President of the United States, but at least he will be a Vice President. I have the faith.

I can't believe Heath Ledger has passed away. Kris and I talked about it. We think someone else will pass soon. People always pass in threes. The first was Brad Renfro who died of an overdose on January 15th. Now a week later, Heath Ledger dies of overdose (allegedly). Who's next? If I had to guess... which is sadistic I know, but who is likely to be the next.

Probably Owen Wilson, Britney Spears or any of the Brit Pack girls. I truly wish that they would have or had good people around them to love them enough to get them help before it was too late. I was so shocked when I read the CNN ticker that he had been found dead by his housekeeper. I thought it was a joke at first. He was only 28 years old. When I hear about people around my age dying, it really strikes a chord with me about my own mortality. We are not immortal, even though we might think we are. I'm just glad I know where I'm going and who will be there to meet me.

No comments: