Peas and Carrots
I am an old soul with crazy ideas. I love classic movies and have traditional values, but I love spontaneous trips and being extremely creative. I love my husband Kris. Currently, we are learning the basics of marriage and trusting that God has a bigger plan for both of us. I love my crazy family. My sister and brother live in Murfreesboro and I think we are closer now than ever. My parents are still in Jackson taking care of our beloved dog Hootie. My in-law family is so supportive and is always ready for a fun time. One day we hope to have 3.5 kids and the dog to add to our already loving family tree.
I have met my number one artist of all time, Paul McCartney. I don't eat chicken off the bone or corn off the cob. I am the pickiest eater that you will ever meet. I really hate milk, lemons, tomatoes, and seafood. If you like these things, we can still be friends since I have learned the meaning of tolerance. I am not a housewife in any sense of the word. Laundry and cleaning are two chores that I would pay someone else to do. Rain is great if you are in doors, but I hardly go out if it is raining. My college roommates can vouch for that one. I love witty television shows, black and white photographs, Broadway plays, and painting. I am a computer nerd in some regards. I enjoy staying up to the wee hours creating films or planning a project online. I can also be found making a collage in my many books. I have a fascination with magazines. I love layouts, fonts, and the photographs. You can always find a pile of my cut-outs that I will use later when I decoupage a canvas or a page in my book. I am equally fascinated with office supplies and Target. I love movies and often use quotes in everyday conversation.
Recently, I decided to go back to graduate school to obtain my MBA. I will start taking classes this summer. Also, I have... prepare yourself, especially if you know me, I am now recording my spending in my check registry. I know this is one of the prophecies in the book of Revelations. So the end is near. I also allowed the guy at Moe's to put some suspicious salsa on my burrito and I didn't die. So, I may start branching out in my food taste. I will keep you posted. Anything else about me, you will either learn through this blog or "you will never know me." If you know where the last quote is from, then you are automatically cool in my book.
I have met my number one artist of all time, Paul McCartney. I don't eat chicken off the bone or corn off the cob. I am the pickiest eater that you will ever meet. I really hate milk, lemons, tomatoes, and seafood. If you like these things, we can still be friends since I have learned the meaning of tolerance. I am not a housewife in any sense of the word. Laundry and cleaning are two chores that I would pay someone else to do. Rain is great if you are in doors, but I hardly go out if it is raining. My college roommates can vouch for that one. I love witty television shows, black and white photographs, Broadway plays, and painting. I am a computer nerd in some regards. I enjoy staying up to the wee hours creating films or planning a project online. I can also be found making a collage in my many books. I have a fascination with magazines. I love layouts, fonts, and the photographs. You can always find a pile of my cut-outs that I will use later when I decoupage a canvas or a page in my book. I am equally fascinated with office supplies and Target. I love movies and often use quotes in everyday conversation.
Recently, I decided to go back to graduate school to obtain my MBA. I will start taking classes this summer. Also, I have... prepare yourself, especially if you know me, I am now recording my spending in my check registry. I know this is one of the prophecies in the book of Revelations. So the end is near. I also allowed the guy at Moe's to put some suspicious salsa on my burrito and I didn't die. So, I may start branching out in my food taste. I will keep you posted. Anything else about me, you will either learn through this blog or "you will never know me." If you know where the last quote is from, then you are automatically cool in my book.

1 comment:
"In case of altzheimers" HAHAHAHAHAha
I will enjoy reading this!
-elizabeth
Post a Comment