Bliss in a Shoe
Okay, I love my Crocs, all three of them. I loved them so much that I wore them during my wedding (Exhibit A), which by the way I highly recommend to any bride. They are the most comfortable shoes on the planet. It really feels like you are walking on a cloud. So when I heard about FitFlop, I flipped (no pun intended.) It combines the comfort that I found in Crocs with exercising. Seriously what could be better? (Maybe breathing as an instant fat burner, oh how I wish.)

Anyhoo, how FitFlop works… Fitflop slightly destabilizes the foot as one walks, creating a kind of continuous tension in the muscles of the foot and leg. "It's like a mini-wobble board," explains FitFlop creator Marcia Kilgore. "It makes you step more naturally and it activates the slow-twitch muscle fibers in the legs (the fat burners).” Genius! I wish I had thought of this concept.

So I have already pre-ordered a pair for my mother and I at Bliss World. Check out these sites about this next cool shoe. FitFlop Article and the Official FitFlop site.

No comments:
Post a Comment