Brilliantly Lazy!

 Okay, I love to find effective shortcuts, but seriously this is being too lazy! Recently, I have been thinking a lot about inventing something. All inventions have one thing in common: They make some job or process easier. So in theory all I have to do is think of an everyday task that affects the mass population and make it easier or non-existent. So, I have put on my thinking cap and want to invent something useful. Of course, I want to make some money off the invention too, which isn't a bad incentive. Anyone remember the twist mop? That inventor made millions. I want to think of something that is so obvious that it makes other people say, "I should have thought of that!" If you wondered why I was posting crazy inventions, now you know. I am doing research!

Product: Pizza Fork - check it out

No comments: