We Still Need You At 64

Okay most know that I have met Paul McCartney...my one true legend! There are no words for my admiration of him. He is a genius. Paul's songs can get anyone to smile. I am so glad he is still rocking even though he is "64." His latest album just dropped with an even added bonus of a new marketing campaign with Starbucks. I knew he was in cahoots with them, but had no idea that would be playing his album non-stop for the entire day until Deanna called me. I am so glad others are opening up and loving Sir Paul as much as I do. Cheers!

So in honor of Paul, I am posting up our meeting that was taped for his Back in the USA Tour DVD. I know he looks back fondly on our meeting as much as I do. I want to give special “props” to Mary for going along with me on my quest for the best seat in the house and being with me during one of the greatest moments of my life.

No comments: