Sweet Caroline
I wanted to share the news with you all. We have adopted a baby girl! It was unexpected to us too. We followed Angelina’s example and went baby shopping. We found a precious baby girl named Caroline Baker (now Doss). She is beautiful and doing great. We hope to add more adopted babies to our loving family in the coming months because she will need a playmate.

Obviously, I am only kidding but I did get to visit with one of my best friends today and her precocious little one. I held Caroline in my arms and was in awe of her 60’s pixie inspired look. I took many pictures of her because that’s all Rebekah would let me leave with. So enjoy these pictures of Caroline Baker-Doss.
Obviously, I am only kidding but I did get to visit with one of my best friends today and her precocious little one. I held Caroline in my arms and was in awe of her 60’s pixie inspired look. I took many pictures of her because that’s all Rebekah would let me leave with. So enjoy these pictures of Caroline Baker-Doss.

3 comments:
I am dying!!!!! I seriously want you to do some pics ASAP when we get back. Bek is gonna die when she sees these!!! Caroline is sooo beautiful...amazing shots!!!
Jenny!!! The pics of Caroline are awesome. I want some hard prints if that is possible. It was so good to see you the other day. By the way, I linked you on our blog.....sorry for the delay:)
she is beautiful!
Post a Comment