Man in the...Scan?

If you have a million dollars lying around (let's face it, who doesn't it), then I have the deal for you. You can be the proud owner of the Michael Jackson 3D Scan Data Avatar from 1996. I don't question the price because let's be real Michael himself would have bought it at that price, but what would you do with a 3D scan of the King of Pop. {daydream with me for a moment}

Hmm, I could use it on my upcoming Christmas cards, who wouldn't like to see the King of Pop's face while celebrating the King of Kings' birthday. I could have a wax figurine made, so I could throw the cops off me while driving in the HOV lane in Nashville. If stopped by the police, I would totally get out of a ticket because he's so life-like since the 3D was made from Michael in 1996. I could finally have a cool morph scene when I'm remaking The Secret World of Alex Mack. Can you imagine the all of the fun that could be had with a 3D Michael doll? I could put him in overalls and have a new My Buddy doll... "My Buddy, My Buddy... My Buddy and meeee!"

I guess I will save my first million dollar purchase to buy something more reasonable, maybe a website domain. There just happens to be one for sale. I think it's a diamond in the rough.

No comments: