Do you eat fish?


One of the funniest flowcharts I have seen in recent years. It is an easy guide to figuring out what should you eat. My favorite question is "Do you eat fish?" That question was designed for me and we all know the answer to that question is a BIG N-O! Well, I guess I need to figure out what mom and I are going to eat tonight. Her name isn't Jared... She has more than $3...

(click on photo to enlarge)






















photo credit: eating the road

4 comments:

Eating The Road said...

:) I'm glad you liked it!

So where'd you eat then? KFC or Chick-fila-a?

Jenny said...

We ended up at Wendy's. You need to include Zaxby's after the question will you eat fish - ask "Will you eat chicken in a bucket?" Yes - KFC No - Zaxby's

Thanks for visiting the blog!

Eating The Road said...

But it wasn't Sunday :P

You can sub out Zaxby's for KFC. I also didn't add Carl's Jr./Hardees which was tough to leave out.

Jenny said...

I know. :) Hardee's/Carl's Jr. - Are you a man?

I loathe Hardee's. My husband likes their breakfast options.