The Outsiders: Body Art

I'm no stranger to the Internets. I surf it all of the time and {if you listen to my parents} - way too much. I think I am quickly moving up Google's index food chain though. However, I still from time to time get surprised by what people put out there on the web. So, I'm going to start an occasional blog posting named "The Outsiders" devoted to all those souls who stepped outside of the proverbial acceptable box and followed the beat of a different drum. Here's to you crazy souls, who afford me a chuckle at your expense.


For all of the tatted Chi Omegas and/or bird of prey lovers:

owltattoos.blogspot.com 

For the ladies who love to get their nails did:

daily-nail.blogspot.com




Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is not coincidental. I found you on the Internet and reserve the right to make a punch-line of your user content. If you don't like it, then don't publish it for the entire world to see.

No comments: