good to know you
I'm having such a great time. I had a fun night with everyone at this Mexican place. I got a little tipsy off five big sips of margarita, seriously. It was fun though the room was spinning. Everyone was laughing and bonding. I got to bond with Bill, Jesse, Beatriz, Yali, Nikki, and Liz while waiting for ketchup for my quesadillas and this place had ketchup! I found out there a lot of Greeks in the company, not Greek, Greek - but College Greeks. I met a Sigma Chi traded Derby stories and got to hear the infamous Chi O sung by Bill whose sister is Chi O. It was neat to relate to different stories. I guess this training week will be more fun than I thought. After dinner, I went back to my room and attempted to study which ended quickly as it had started. I watched Melinda get kicked off American Idol, which I am not going to start that argument. Also, found out Jaslene won American's Next Top Model, which I am not going to start that argument either. So I jumped into bed and tried to grab some extra hours of sleep so I would be ready to go at 5 AM CTL, I mean 6 AM EST. It is too early for this night owl.

No comments:
Post a Comment