I'll Cut You - YALI

So I am really getting to know everyone especially some of the girls. I stayed up to 1 AM laughing so hard I felt like I was at summer camp. We even got the knock at the door from the front desk. It was a great night of stories and raps. I find myself mimicking one or two of the girls. It happens from time to time. My brain is like this is how you talk and act now after seeing someone else’s mannerisms. I was scared to ask a question in training class to the Director over Billing because of his Australian accent. I am a mimic and don’t try to be. I have made some great friends and had a wonderful conversation with Yali from Cali while we were procrastinating over our last call and visit worksheet that was due the next day. Her saying that I love is “I'll Cut you!” No violence, just frustration. Fun times! So I am posting this graphic up in honor of Yali, my friend from Rancho Cucamonga. It is a joke, so no worries!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: