Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace

So feeling much better today... I’m back in the swing of things. Ready to learn all about what Randstad has to offer. It was going much better today. I have met some really great people. Of course I am playing the fun game of figuring out what celebrity everyone looks like. The guy that sat across from me yesterday, Jesse, looks like Tony Parker in the eyes or a mixture of George Harrison and Paul McCartney in the early days. He seems like a really nice guy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  
The facilitator Pam sounds just like Candice Olson from Divine Design on HGTV. It freaks me out a little because I am waiting for her to say, “And my man Chico will put in some lights to brighten up this foyer.” However, she does favor Gloria Swanson who appeared on the Beverly Hillbillies TV show. She only favors her a little. She is really nice and patient with our rowdy class.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket        Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let’s see… there is another guy, Bill, who looks just like French Stewart from Third Rock from the Sun when he squints. He is a nice guy too.



Lauren sounds and resembles Drew Barrymore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brandon is a dead ringer for P.Diddy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Liz is twins with Jamie Gertz from the CBS show "Still Standing" fame and the movie Twister. I'm still playing the game in my head until I get everyone pegged.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket      

No comments: