Same Bat Channel
I'm in a blah, blah mood. I have watched Seasons 1 and 2 of 90210 in 4 days. I know what you are thinking, insane in the membrane. However, I highly recommend the Special Features on Season 2. It has a hilarious montage and dissection from the comedy duo Michael Colton and John Aboud from VH1's Best Week Ever. It is called Everything You Need to Know About 90210 Season 2. Besides that, not too much is happening with me at the moment. My branch still smells like a dead mouse all day long, a wonderful perk that everyone wishes that they could have at their jobs. Also, our smoke detector has a mind of its own these days. It randomly goes off when it feels like it needs attention from us. Our power went off last night and we were abruptly awakened by the sound of the chirping cordless phone which meant a great night's sleep.
So I am feeling nostalgic at the moment. I guess these days I have been transported back to the 90's and wonder what t-shirt clip I should wear and if it would match my Hyper Color shirt. What were we thinking in the late 80's and early 90's? I know every decade will have its fads and fashions. But seriously, acid wash jeans that were tight rolled which had the two shirts layered and tucked in with the sleeves rolled up and would match the hair bow, the slap stick, and the laces on our L.A. Gear shoes that still have the license plate attached so everyone know that they were real.

I look at my yearbooks and wonder why I thought bangs were the way to go. I was watching one of the last 90210 shows and Color Me Badd were guest starring. I laughed so hard and thought of all the bands and groups of my childhood. We had no clue what music was or dancing for that matter. Well, I’m ready for the weekend. Colby is graduating from college and his last class is tomorrow. Where did the years go? So in honor of my brother graduating, I am posting some pictures of us then and now.

Also, the 90210 poster that Colby tore of mine and his "Bo Knows" poster that I tore in revenge. It was one of great fights of the 90's that we can laugh about now, but back then it was on like Donkey Kong.



1 comment:
COLBY IS GRADUATING??? how did we get so old?
Post a Comment